? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my path to my first blog.

hello..welcome to my first blog..
i am very proud because i have my own blog with my teachers help..
i hope i can improve my vocabulary and always get a good result for my SPM..
lastly,,all my friend can support me always..

5 comments:

Sharifah Hassan said...

Hope you will do excellently in your SPM too...with a bit of harder work!!!

Liyana Zainal said...

new blog setting , right ?
say thanks to me !
hahah
no need , just kidding !

My Jurnal said...

good luck in your life>>>>>>>>

Liyana Zainal said...

hey dinho !
thanks erk !
huhu

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.